En bra artikel..!!

Här kan man skriva om sådant som inte passar in under dom övriga rubrikerna men som ändå har med luft- vapen/ skytte att göra.
John Doe

En bra artikel..!!

Post by John Doe » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:58 pm

Phonta
Airgun Pro (medium)

Re: En bra artikel..!!

Post by Phonta » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:16 pm

Helt Ok !
Att välja rätt vapen för uppgiften/intresset kan ju tyckas självklart !
Men det krävs även kunskap om användningsområden för de olika luft/co vapentyperna !!

:toast
Fick jag bestämma så skulle inte "mitt Sverige" se ut som det gör.................

Erik
Airgun Pro (Heavy)

Post by Erik » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:59 am

Kul/bra läsning...hela hemsidan var välgjord :up

Luftarn

Post by Luftarn » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Länken fungerar inte :(.

John Doe

Post by John Doe » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:53 pm

Den är nästan 2 år gammal..

Material på Internet varar inte för evigt.... :roll:

muscle man
Hängiven

Post by muscle man » Tue May 31, 2011 7:30 pm

Material på Internet varar inte för evigt.... :roll:

Synd,såg tråden nu :(
Weihrauch HW80K .22
Feinwerkbau 300S universal

Silwer
Airgun Pro (Heavy)

Post by Silwer » Tue May 31, 2011 7:48 pm

haha jag fick en smärre chock först :lol:

muscle man
Hängiven

Post by muscle man » Tue May 31, 2011 8:21 pm

hehe :lol:
Weihrauch HW80K .22
Feinwerkbau 300S universal

snajper
Airgun Pro (Heavy)

Post by snajper » Tue May 31, 2011 9:31 pm

inte vara ledsna nu, här är artikeln :yeah

What gun should I get?

If your new to airgunning and getting ready to take the plunge but are hindered with this great fear your getting the wrong gun, your just like everyone else that is in airgunning today. At one time everyone went through the same thing. Without fail, most don't have the first gun they purchased. After buying what they spent lots of time researching they ultimately got rid of it for something else. Many buy into a gun that everyone told them they'd like, only to hate it and give up on airgunning altogether. I wish I had a dollar for everyone that bought a spring gun and were such a bad shot they got rid of them or the guy that spends three thousand on a PCP FT rig that never hits more than fifty percent in a match over a year and then gives up and sells the gun. That said some of the most accurate guns were sold to me by these guys claiming they were lemons.

One of the great things about airgunning today is the whole world that opens up when you dig under the surface. Most cross over from firearm shooting to find a world of information overload they never knew existed. Which one should I get though? Not everyone likes the same thing or there would only be one gun being produced though. What one guy loves another one hates. One guy doesn't mind weight, the next guy doesn't want anything over six pounds. One guy doesn't care about cocking effort and the next guy just can't cut it. Someone that has shot 22cal rimfires all his life can't handle the recoil of a magnum springer (12ftlbs and up). One guy feels under lever guns are the most stable, accurate guns out there. The next guy will moan and complain about the loading port and weight.

I'm going to assume you've more or less decided to get a spring gun for your first or future gun purchase or you wouldn't be on my site reading as it's the only avenue I pursue in airgunning, business wise. It amazes me how many people have asked me to steer them toward the right gun and I never hear from them again. I'd have to say it's in the neighborhood of ninety percent. The other ten percent usually got back to me to let me know they didn't like what I suggested ;-)

So here is what I'd suggest.

#1: Start of with the best you can afford and as small and less powerful as possible. The RWS24 and R7 and early model HW50S are the most common in this venue. The RWS has become hard to find though. Many like the early production ten meter spring guns as well. Lower powered Spanish, Chinese and others work fairly well for the most part. The CZ630/631/634 are great little plinkers if you can find them. (try: gunbroker.com) Just keep in mind, the more power you get in a spring gun, the harder it will be for someone new to shoot it. Most that bought a low powered plinker to start still have them today.

#2: If your going to hunt with the gun, more power isn't the end all of hunting. I prefer to hunt with mid sized guns that shoot in the mid 700s to low 800s for the most part. That's just my preference though. If you think your going to have a problem with recoil look into CO2 guns like the Chinese QB guns for warm weather or low end PCP if you can afford it. Otherwise this is probably my preferred sector of spring gun shooting. HW50S and detuned (work done to reduce power by using a softer spring) guns like listed in #3.

#3: If recoil isn't a problem but you still want something fairly light. Spend as much as you can on what I'd call the mid magnums. Beeman R9, Webley Longbow, BSA SuperSport, Chinese B26, Gamo Shadow etc... These offer a good power to weight ratio in the spring gun world. Recoil is stiffer than most 22 rimfires but manageable by someone that's a good shot or willing to learn. My personal preference is the R9, but that's just my preference. The LongBow is lighter but stiffer recoil. I'd say that same about the BSA. All listed are more accurate than most people can shoot. Most of these guns are at the point were tuning make a large difference in the gun.

#4: If your a man's man and won't start moaning and complaining about recoil, cocking effort or how fast cheap scopes fail, your ready to move up to the Super Magnums. The Beeman R1 is my preference as a good solid all around gun. It's stood the test of time. It is sometimes passed over for such guns as the Webley Tomahawk, RWS350, Beeman Kodiak/Webley Patriot and gas ram guns for more power though. Gas ram guns don't show much improvement with tuning as they don't have a steel mainspring. They can be gone over some but for the most part there is no hugh gains like it is with the others. I've done some RX1/2 trigger and barrel mods and most liked the improvement in accuracy and trigger performance but the firing behavior is the same.

#5: Under lever guns. They are usually heavy and on the better ones some people complain about loading but most do not. Are they more accurate than barrel cocking guns? No, but they are more day to day consistent. Power level on these guns fall in the #3 category. The two most favored by most are the TX200 or Beeman/HW97. The TX is more modular and easier to fix. Both are very very accurate.

#6: Which one has the greatest chance of being a lemon? I worked as a auto mechanic from the early eighties to about 2003. People would ask the same about buying cars when talking to me. The answer is the same for airguns, for the most part, all I do is work on the ones with problems so I'm not the one to ask. I've seen bad stuff on every gun out there. The only insurance I can give you is to spend as much as you can on a gun and buy from someone that will back it up. There are many guns out there that some would consider a lemon because it shoots fifty feat a second less than norm. To those people I beg you to find another sport, or at the very least don't try and make it my problem ;-) I actually try and have a life <G>

I can't tell you what you will or won't like. It's impossible. It's like me asking you what kind of food I'll like. You'll have no way of knowing. Only the person asking can answer that question . You'll have to try a gun your interested in out yourself. I know that's not easy for someone on the net, but try the message boards and see if there is anyone, or a club, within driving distance that has something your interested in. It'll be well worth the trip to find out.

I'm trying to help here. I'm somewhat hesitant to do so, because in the past my answering questions only bred more questions and endless grief. I'm not a buying service or the answer man. It amazes me how many different ways people will try and rephrase "What gun should I get" to get their foot in the door. Often it's put with "I'm going to have it tuned" to get their boot wedged in the door. Honestly, very very very few to none ever come back. Don't try that line. It's so old, it just plain upsetting. It's not even funny to joke about it. Just don't go there.

Many Thanks,

SpringGunning
/_////////______/
..)´´´(_(__)/
./_¤_/
/___/

muscle man
Hängiven

Post by muscle man » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:45 pm

Intressant,tack snajper :up
Weihrauch HW80K .22